Thursday, July 7, 2011

Astro Burger - Breakfast Burrito

Astro Burger - 7475 Santa Monica Blvd. West Hollywood, CA 90046 (Santa Monica and Vista)
Tastebikebikebike
Presentationbikebike
Atmospherebikebike
Servicebikebikebike
Valuebikebikebikebike
GreaseFactorbikebikebike
breakfastburrito
outsideAs far as breakfast burritos go it was pretty run of the mill. I’ve come to notice everything that is ‘average’ at the Astro Burger is still a cut above most restaurants out there. For breakfast burritos it translates to crisper bacon and greasier more flavorful potatoes. The presentation was quite nice. The orange slice and a piece of parsley, while mostly ornamental (even though I did eat the fruit), made the plate look pretty. However, while it looked good it had some faults too. The burrito was not tucked and rolled properly and came apart at the end. They probably gave me the plate and cutlery because they knew I was going to need it. I am also not a fan of salsa in the burrito which was the case. I’m a bit of a control freak, therefor I prefer salsa/hot sauce on the side for proper distribution and dispersement. Other than those minor hitches, the Astro Burger breakfast burrito is a good way to start off your day.
diningareacloseuptheend

1 comment: