Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tacos Leo

Leo’s Catering - Taco plate - Corner of LaBrea and Venice
TacoPlatter
Since I have been making videos for the website I have been hanging out with a group of night editors working on cutting various projects for the web and T.V. The one thing that editors working the graveyard shift know how to do best, is seek out great late night eating joints. Leo’s Catering fits the bill for sure. While my city wide taco knowledge still needs improvement, I know when I am upon greatness. Leo’s tacos have that rare ability to make me crave them at any given moment. While the editors and myself try to mix it up with other restaurants, we frequently come back the the bread and butter of Leo’s. Among us, the taco eating record used to be 11. When I decided to break that record I did it with relative ease due to the fact that the tacos are so darn delicious. I ate 12, but I probably could of went up to 15 before trouble would happen. Everything is great, but they are known for their pastor, and they bust out a giant spit of it on the weekends. While I’m a hard shell guy, soft shell tacos are the real deal, and it sure seems like it doesn’t get much better than Leo’s.leo'struckleo'saddressleo'sfeast













No comments:

Post a Comment