Wednesday, July 6, 2011

George's Chili Cheese Dog

George’s – 3101 Lincoln Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90405
Tastebikebikebike
Presentationbikebikebike
Atmospherebike
Servicebikebikebike
Valuebikebikebike
GreaseFactorbikebikebikebike
chilicheesedog
The dog was of the split variety and was fried nicely on the griddle. The chili was extremely greasy and resembled something closer to taco meat. Regardless of what it was, it was delicious, greasy, and worked great with the dog, cheese, and onions. However the bun didn’t stand a chance and broke down before I could finish. Fortunately, they provided me with a fork in which I used to finish the tasty aftermath. It’s like they anticipated it and prepared me for such a contingency. As I was walking out, the cashier said ‘Thank you my friend’ which I thought was a nice touch, since we’re not actually friends.
intmessyaftermathext

No comments:

Post a Comment