Thursday, July 7, 2011

Applebee's Mini-French Dips

Applebee’s - 555 Saratoga Ave. San Jose, CA 95129
Tastebike
Presentationbike
Atmospherebikebike
Servicebike
Valuebikebike
GreaseFactorbikebike
frenchdipfrenchdip
I was working up in San Jose, had my camera with me, so I thought I’d do a review. I figure an Applebee’s in San Jose is the same as an Applebee’s in L.A. or anywhere else in the country. I didn’t expect much and I for good reason too. The sandwiches were disgusting, and the French Onion soup was worse. I can get into detail, but it’s really not worth anybodies time to do so. Bellying up to the bar was a big mistake too. The bartender was talking my ear off about how I should check out his cousins bands website. What?! I suppose it’s because I told him I was up here from L.A. to shoot a fitness conference. He must have mistaken me for some kind of big time Hollywood producer nibbling away on my sandwiches. I guess I was a little road weary and was looking for an escape but did not find it with the Applebee’s mini french dip sandwiches and french onion soup combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment