Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tito's Tacos

Tito’s Tacos - 11222 Washington Place, Culver City, CA 90230
Tastebikebikebike
Presentationbikebikebikebike
Atmospherebikebikebikebike
Servicebikebikebike
Valuebikebikebikebike
GreaseFactorbikebikebike
titostacos
Tito’s is the big dog on the block when it comes to hard shell tacos in L.A. Therefore it is very closely scrutinized from critical food bloggers. And while many of L.A.’s dining institutions struggle to have their food live up to their name, I think Tito’s does an admiral job. It’s hard to imagine that four tacos with cheese, chips and salsa for around $8 bucks is a good deal, but in this day in age it is. The thing that I like about Tito’s is the taco shell has a major crunch and they don’t hold back on the cheese. The things I wish they would improve on are an overall more seasoned taco and spicier salsa. I suppose when you are appealing to the masses the way that Tito’s does, you have to play it a little safe on the heat. Overall, it’s a good taco. Someday I’m going to see how many I can eat. Now cue the jingle…
signtitosinside

No comments:

Post a Comment