Sunday, July 10, 2011

Manny's - Breakfast Burrito

Manny’s – 4378 Woodman Ave. Sherman Oaks, CA 91423 (Moorpark and Woodman)
Tastebike
Presentationbikebike
Atmospherebikebike
Servicebikebikebike
Valuebike
GreaseFactorbikebike
breakfastburrito
Manny’s used to be called Bronco's and Bronco's was a pretty good restaurant. However, after eating my breakfast burrito I realized that Bronco's is gone and unfortunately never coming back. Manny’s had a terrible breakfast burrito. A case of soggy bacon mushed inside made everything else around it bad as well. To add insult to injury it wasn’t even wrapped right. Despite all of its shortcomings, I felt like there was some potential. The salsa bar was good and some of the other breakfast items looked good too. The lady behind the counter was friendly as well. I feel like I just got a bad beat. I would be willing to give it another shot, but it must be noted the breakfast burrito that I had was a dud.
closeupoutside

No comments:

Post a Comment