Wednesday, July 6, 2011

George's Burger

George’s – 3101 Lincoln Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90405
Tastebikebike
Presentationbikebike
Atmospherebike
Servicebikebike
Valuebikebike
GreaseFactorbikebikebike
georgesdoublecheeseburger
I ordered a double cheeseburger and they decided to give me triple the lettuce. The burger wasn’t bad but if I wanted all that green I would have ordered a salad, which realistically I would never do. The burger looked ridiculous with all of that lettuce, but I gave them a couple presentation points for putting the thing on a plate. If you order a burger from George’s make sure you tell them to go easy on the green stuff, or else you’re going to end up with a wedge salad in your bun. With all that lettuce on the burger and undercooked fries, this dining experience was very similar to my meal at the Apple Pan. Except this combo didn’t cost me a million-gazillion dollars.



No comments:

Post a Comment