Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fromin's French Dip

Fromins Deli - 1832 Wilshire Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90403 (18th and Wilshire)
Tastebikebikebike
Presentationbikebikebikebike
Atmospherebikebikebike
Servicebikebikebike
Valuebikebike
GreaseFactorbike
FrenchDip
The French Dip sandwich was piled high as their pastrami sandwich. The presentation was the best to date as far as French Dips go. It was a very good sandwich indeed, I knocked a star off for taste because it was a bit on the dry side. Now you may say to yourself, ‘Dry side? It’s a French Dip, that is what the Aus Jous is for!’ Trust me I was working hard, soaking the sandwich like I was hand washing my laundry. A very good sandwich, you just have to work a little harder than usual to get maximum juiciness and optimal succulence.
closeupint

No comments:

Post a Comment