Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Infield - Chili Cheese Dog

The Infield -14333 Ventura Blvd. Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Tastebikebike
Presentationbikebike
Atmospherebikebike
Servicebike
Valuebikebike
GreaseFactorbikebike
chilicheesedog
The Infield is an appropriate name since they didn’t really hit it out of the park with the Chili Dog. I came out this way for a French dip. This place used to be called The Dip and word on the street was they had a pretty good French dip. After waiting for the guy to finish his cigarette out back, he explained to me that they changed their name from ‘The Dip’ to ‘The Dip presents The Infield’, and they don’t have French dips. So I got a chili cheese dog instead. It was a pretty good dog, the chili was good too but the pre-shredded dried out cheddar is the bane of my chili cheese dog eating existence. It was okay, but all I really wanted was a French Dip.
theinfieldinfieldpatio

No comments:

Post a Comment