Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ralph's Pastrami

Ralph’s - 12842 Ventura Blvd. Studio City, CA 91604 (Coldwater Canyon and Ventura)
Tastebike
Presentationbike
Atmospherebikebike
Servicebikebike
Valuebike
GreaseFactorbike
pastrami
closeupI was pretty certain that ordering a hot pastrami sandwich from a supermarket deli wasn’t a great idea. When the lady took a sandwich baggy of pre-weighed pastrami and threw it in the microwave, I knew it was a bad idea for sure. You get to pick your toppings, so I went with cheese mustard and pickles to resemble some kind of sandwich from a real deli. I must say the roll seemed fresh but that was just about the only good thing about it. The sandwich was bland and forgettable; unfortunately I took a picture on my phone so I will always remember how bad it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment