Thursday, July 7, 2011

Casitas Taco

Casita Taco - 405 N Victory Blvd. Burbank, CA 91502 (Victory and Magnolia)
Tastebikebikebikebike
Presentationbikebikebike
Atmospherebikebikebike
Servicebikebike
Valuebikebikebike
GreaseFactorbikebikebike
lacasita
A very tasty taco to say the least. La Casita does a top notch job of marinating their meats for days. This makes for the foundation of a great taco. With plenty of cheese you really can’t go wrong. Not to mention the fantastic salsa bar, so you can make your taco as spicy, or mild as you want. The one problem I do have is right when you walk in the place they are hounding you to take your order. I usually order the wrong thing or see that I could have made my meal a combo for the same price, but missed out because they were pressing me for my order. They have a big menu, so make sure you hold them off and get it right before you end up getting a tongue torta when all you really wanted was a chicken quesadilla.
lacasitaint

No comments:

Post a Comment