Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Habit Burger

he Habit Burger Grill - 311 N Sepulveda Blvd. El Segundo, CA 90245
Tastebikebike
Presentationbikebikebike
Atmospherebikebike
Servicebikebikebike
Valuebikebike
GreaseFactorbikebike
cheeseburger
The Habit which is a ‘burger grill’ was highly anticipated after a hard day of work. Grilled onions, crisp green lettuce and a toasted bun helped the burger look and taste good. However one patty was just not enough. I suppose since I was very hungry, I should have known to go with two patties so the order flub was on me. I suppose I was looking for a home run when all I got was a base hit. Regardless of it’s inability to satisfy, the burger was still rather delicious. I must note that everyone was very nice in there as well.
thehabitcupcounter

No comments:

Post a Comment