Thursday, July 7, 2011

Los Burritos - Taco

Los Burritos - 7300 Santa Monica Blvd. West Hollywood, CA 90046
Tastebike
Presentationbikebike
Atmospherebikebike
Servicebikebike
Valuebike
GreaseFactorbike
beeftacos
singageI was kind of surprised that the Los Burritos taco was as bad as it was. The beef taco was of the shredded variety. Unfortunately the meat was stringy, flavorless, and unevenly distributed through the taco. It was mostly balled up in the middle of the taco, making the first and last bite nothing but shell and yellow lettuce. The shell seemed to sog in the middle too, making the taco even more unpleasant as I continued to power through it. The salsa bar was very weak compared to other Mexican eateries and the one choice of salsa that they did have was a watery tomato pulp. After I wiped my hands clean of the two sorry tacos, I went down the street to Astro Burger and finished my lunch on a relative high note.
losburritoscloseup

No comments:

Post a Comment