Thursday, July 7, 2011

Home Depot - Pastrami

Home Depot - 5040 San Fernando Rd. Glendale, CA 91204
Tastebike
Presentationbike
Atmospherebikebikebike
Servicebikebikebike
Valuebike
GreaseFactorbike
homedepot
I know Home Depot makes a decent dog so I thought I’d give the pastrami a shot when I saw it on the menu. Big mistake. All of my fears in a pastrami sandwich came true that day at the Home Depot. Thick slices of a pale, gristly, mess of a sandwich it was indeed. Of course every bite resulted in pieces of pastrami flying out of the sandwich due to the fact the chunks were all connected together by a network of gristle and ligaments. This sandwich had more torn ACL’s and hamstrings than my beleaguered fantasy football team. The guy was real nice though and Home Depot is an all around a good place to be, but beware of the Pastrami Sandwich. I lost the photo of this particular sandwich which is a service to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment