Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bagel Nosh - Pastrami

Bagel Nosh Deli - 1629 Wilshire Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90403 (17th and Wilshire) 
Tastebike
Presentationbike
Atmospherebikebikebike
Servicebikebike
Valuebike
GreaseFactorbikebike
pastrami
bagelnoshThe Bagel Nosh is a comfortable, family friendly, neighborhood eatery in Santa Monica. The Pastrami Sandwich I had was a bit pricey and lacked tenderness. There was no shortage of gristly cuts of meat and it also had one hair too many. Hair alert! A single strand is enough to spoil ones meal. Hair or no hair, it was still not that good of a sandwich. But then a put a hair on the plate and you’ve sealed the deal in disgustingness. I guess I can take comfort that it was next to and not on the sandwich, but that still doesn’t cut the mustard. The sandwich was bad, the hair made it worse, and it spoiled my lunch. I almost didn’t eat the sandwich over the whole ordeal, but ultimately it was too expensive not to eat.
hair

No comments:

Post a Comment