Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hooter's Burger

Hooters - 321 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90401
Tastebike
Presentationbikebike
Atmospherebikebike
Servicebikebike
Valuebikebikebike
GreaseFactorbikebikebike
hootersburger
The burger was not good, it tasted like something that you would get at a fast food restaurant. I apologize for the poor picture, I didn’t have my camera on me so I had to take a quick snapshot with my cell phone. The price was right though. They had some kind of meal deal on burgers that day. And of course there’s the famous Hooters service. And while the girls are very friendly and easy on the eyes, they sit at your table forcing you to have a conversation with them, which can be extremely painful. I didn’t plan on having a 10 minute conversation about why you dyed your hair the second time this month. As a result of eating the burger and conversing with the waitress, I am now a dumber and fatter person.

No comments:

Post a Comment