Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Office - Burger

The Office – 3516 W Victory Blvd. Burbank, CA 91505 (Victory and Hollywood Way)
Tastebikebikebike
PresentationN/A
Atmospherebikebikebike
Servicebikebikebike
Valuebikebikebikebike
GreaseFactorbikebikebikebike
burger
officeextThe Office has no affiliation with The Father's Office, but that should not take anything away from their ability to make a great burger. I am going to say with little to no hesitation that the cheeseburger at The Office is the best in Burbank, if not the entire valley. I will say I deducted one star due to the bun being from the cheapy bag-o-buns variety. It’s a shame too, because everything else was excellent. The burger is juicy, the cheese is quality, and there is a garlic aioli sauce that boosts the sandwiches flavor as well and gives the burger its own identity. No other burger that I know of does the aioli spread like this; therefore no other burger tastes quite like this one. Unfortunately, with all of the flavors, sauces, and greasy juices flowing, the bun can barely hold up. This burger is too good for it’s own damn bun. I guess The Office could take that as a compliment, but it may transcend other burgers if you put it on a brioche, maybe. Perhaps next time I will B.Y.O.B. (bring your own bun) to The Office.
I placed N/A for presentation because this was a take out order therefore not plated, as it would be if it were ordered in house. But I’ve eaten this burger at The Office once before and I can tell you that the presentation is fine.
int1stpersonsideview

No comments:

Post a Comment