Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tacos Por Favor - Taco

Tacos Por Favor - 1406 Olympic Boulevard Santa Monica, CA 90404
Tastebikebikebike
Presentationbikebikebikebike
Atmospherebikebikebike
Servicebikebike
Valuebike
GreaseFactorbike

From what other people have said as well as my own opinion, Tacos Por Favor lays claim to perhaps the best Mexican Food on the Westside. I’ve had there breakfast burritos as well as other dishes and everything has been fantastic. With all of this past feasting at such a great eatery, I was long overdue to try one of my sumptuous six items at Tacos Por Favor, the hard shell taco. While I am a grease junkie, this hard shell taco lacked the shiny stuff. I’ve noticed that while low on grease, Tacos Por Favor still achieves flavorful food, and it’s fresh too. The lettuce on the taco was very green, and the tomatoes we not mushy at all. There was plenty of cheese and the asada was indeed delicious. Everything was great and these tacos can be considered a cut above the rest. However when you factor in the price of $6 for two tacos they suddenly come back down to earth. Tacos Por Favor makes great Mexican food, but I would recommend some of there other more cost effective offerings instead of shelling out six bucks for two crispy tacos.
Note: I was trying some long exposure photography with my digital SLR. However while I got the lighting that I wanted, my tripod was shaky so it is not a very crisp picture..

No comments:

Post a Comment