Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tommy's - Breakfast Burrito

Original Tommy’s 7240 Topanga Canyon Blvd. CA 91303 (Topanga Canyon Road and Cantlay)
Tastebikebikebike
Presentationbikebikebikebike
Atmospherebike
Servicebikebikebike
Valuebikebikebikebike
GreaseFactorbikebikebikebike
breakfastburritotommys-canogapark
signI had to work up in Canoga Park super early so I left the bike at home and drove on up to the Valley. The doughnut shop across the street didn’t serve breakfast burritos, so I thought I’d try this late night eateries hand at breakfast. Last time I had a Tommy’s Burger, most of the chili was around and not actually on the burger. I was worried my burrito was going to suffer the same fate. When opening the wrapping to reveal that all of the chili was contained within the parameters of the tortilla I cast a sigh of relief. The Chili filled burrito was holding strong, liked a capped oil well. You could actually see pockets of chili almost permeating the snuggly tucked burrito. The burrito was very good, a nice flour dusted tortilla, eggs, meat, hash browns, and chili that didn’t overpower or make a mess of the burrito, but rather complimented the other ingredients. The only knock was the sausage tasted of the cheap frozen food variety. The Tommy’s breakfast burrito is a great treat, but I don’t recommend starting every morning with chili in your burrito. Eat this breakfast in moderation. Great breakfast though. It exceeded all of my expectations for sure.
completebreakfastcloseup

No comments:

Post a Comment