Wednesday, July 6, 2011

In-and-out-Burger

In-and-Out Burger - 7009 W Sunset Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028
Tastebikebikebikebike
Presentationbikebikebike
Atmospherebikebikebike
Servicebikebikebike
Valuebikebikebikebike
GreaseFactorbikebikebike
doubledouble
Judging the In-and-Out Double Double is like rating a long time lover. It’s hard to base it on one burger when there are countless past experiences. For many tourists and newcomers, eating an In-and-Out burger is as requisite as seeing the Hollywood sign or visiting Santa Monica Pier. For natives of SoCal and for those who have been here for a while, In-and-Out has become a way of life. I never really gave it much thought why I love their burger but I suppose I am a loyal customer so I thought I would try to break it down. They move tons of burgers every day so everything is always fresh. The double-double has the perfect balance of meat to cheese to toppings to bun ratio. The raw onion gives it a good kick, however I do enjoy it animal style as well. It is wrapped nicely, there is a healthy amountinandoutpalms of grease and intangibles like animal style fries don’t hurt the burgers cause either. If you factor that all in, you will realize that’s what a hamburgers all about.

1stpersondiningroomanimalfriessunsetsign

No comments:

Post a Comment