Friday, July 8, 2011

Classic Donut & Croissants - Breakfast Burrito

Classic Donuts Coffee & Croissants - 13351 Riverside Drive, Sherman Oaks 91423 (Riverside and Fulton)
Tastebikebikebike
Presentationbikebikebike
Atmospherebike
Servicebikebikebike
Valuebikebikebike
GreaseFactorbikebike
breakfastburrito
When you think donut shops you don’t think breakfast burritos, which makes this one such a gem. When I ordered it I was kind of anticipating someone zapping my order in the microwave. Instead a lady took my order, went into the back room, did her magic, and came out with something hot, fresh, and delicious. Since the place had an ‘A’ rating I trusted whatever back-room burrito business followed all health code procedures and guidelines. Classic Donuts Coffee & Croissants had a very serviceable burrito when I was expecting something way worse.
classicdonutinsidecloseup

No comments:

Post a Comment