Friday, July 8, 2011

Casita's Taco - Breakfast Burrito

Casita Taco - 405 N Victory Blvd. Burbank, CA 91502 (Victory and Magnolia)
Tastebikebikebike
Presentationbikebikebike
Atmospherebikebike
Servicebikebikebike
Valuebikebikebike
GreaseFactorbikebikebikebike
breakfastburrito
La Casita does not have your standard breakfast burrito. They have more of a Mexican twist on it, which I suppose is fitting since it is a burrito and all. There was a choice of steak, chicken, pazor, and carne asada. I went with the pazor since somebody told me it was good. When I bit in to it their was an immediate flavor explosion of pazor, and sauces, accompanied by a good blend of cheese and eggs. The grease along with the sauce was flowing out the back (of the burrito). I would have to give it three stars. It would have received four stars but it wasn’t exactly what I’m looking for in a textbook great breakfast burrito. Kind of like eating a pear when I’m judging apples (which is pretty much the opposite in what I’m really doing).
outsidecloseupgrease

No comments:

Post a Comment