Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Larry's Chili Cheese Dog

Larry’s - 3122 West Burbank Blvd. Burbank, CA 91505
Tastebikebikebike
Presentationbikebikebikebike
Atmospherebikebikebike
Servicebikebikebike
Valuebikebikebikebike
GreaseFactorbikebikebike
chilicheesedog
larrysThe great thing about Larry’s dog is it’s a clean dog. It’s the perfect balance of chili, cheese and wiener. The cheese seems like it had a once-over in the broiler yet the bun shows no sign of toasting? I suppose it is a trade secret and a good one at that. The cooked cheese holds everything in place and helps assist in nothing spilling onto your shirt. I was very surprised upon my first bite the casing rendered a nice snap. I love the ‘snapper’ dogs. I would have given it a top rating but the bun was very bready and there was a bit too much of it. The dogs presentation did not suffer one bit in their to-go cases either. Larry’s has a great dog, probably the best I have had in the Vally (if you don’t include Carney’s of Studio City). Larry’s is a great place to eat at too, as long as it’s not July and 150 degrees outside. At least it’s a dry heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment