Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cinco De Mayo - Taco

Cinco De Mayo - 11204 Washington Place Culver City, CA 90230 (Washington and Sepulveda)
Tastebikebikebikebike
Presentationbikebikebike
Atmospherebikebikebike
Servicebikebike
Valuebikebikebike
GreaseFactorbikebikebikebike
friedbeeftaco
signThe fried taco at Cinco De Mayo was the greasiest taco I have ever had in my life and embodies what Grease Week is all about. I actually went to Tito’s for a review but since Cinco De Mayo is next door I thought I’d kill two birds with one stone. The corner of Sepulveda and Washington lays claim to Johnnie’s Pastrami, Tito’s Tacos, and Cinco De Mayo. This area is an invariable hot corner, of grease, fun, deliciousness, and more grease. Unfortunately, the battery on my camera died, so I had to take a snapshot of the taco on my phone. I plan on returning to take better pictures and to of course eat more tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment