Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Father's Office - Office Burger

Father’s Office - 1018 Montana Ave. Santa Monica, CA 90403 (Montana and 10th)
Tastebikebikebikebike
Presentationbikebikebike
Atmospherebikebikebikebike
Servicebikebikebike
Valuebikebikebike
GreaseFactorbikebike
officeburger
The Father’s Office only has one burger on the menu (The Office Burger), there are no ‘special orders’, so it’s their way or the highway. It is a damn great burger, and the fact that the place was packed, and more than half the people were ordering it reinforced that notion. As far as documenting it, that was a different story. It was so dark in there, that it was very hard to get any kind of exposure (and I hate using the flash because it blows everything out) so I apologize for the poor pics. I took my burger to a small room with some light that was connected to the women’s restroom, so as I was taking pictures of the burger, there were ladies walking in and out of the bathroom. They must of have thought that I was a splitscreencomplete creep (which is kind of true I guess) but I was only peeping on my burger. Speaking of dark, it was hard to see what was exactly on the burger but I could taste Gruyere, and I could definitely see arugula. I’m guessing on the presentation due to the fact it was so dark, but I think ***’s is a good guess. Great place all around. A little pricey, but any time your eating Gruyere and arugula on your burger you should expect to pay a little more. Pair it up with a seasonal microbrew, and you have yourself a great dining experience that I recommend that any real foodie try at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment